Friday, March 30, 2012

Problem with long running report timing out

I have a 'YTD' report that is timing out after 30 minutes, where do I go to
change the default timeout period for reports?
TIA,
Bill Youngman
AnexinetIn SSRS2000, you open the Execution property for the report and select
the "Limit report execution to the following number of seconds:" option
under Report Execution Timeout. Then just set the number of SECONDS to
whatever amount will cover the proc run time.
I don't know if this is the same method used in SSRS2005 but I think
there'd be something similar. Hope this helps.
Bill Youngman wrote:
> I have a 'YTD' report that is timing out after 30 minutes, where do I go to
> change the default timeout period for reports?
> TIA,
> Bill Youngman
> Anexinet

No comments:

Post a Comment