Monday, March 26, 2012

Problem with Interactive Resolver

This is my question,
I already have the whole model for a Merge publication; I have tables
intended to perform resolve interactive conflicts. This configuration is
done in the publisher in sql servr 2005 and in the clients working with sql
Express. To perform data synchronizations I use Windows synchronization.
However, when synchronizing and one of the clients reaches conflict, the
following error prompt appears:
The merge process failed to get correct information about the Interactive
Resolver component from the registry. Verify that the registry exists and
that the path is correct.
Can anybody please help me' Any help wil be welcomeHi Hector
Did you check out http://tinyurl.com/qcw6p?
John
"Hector" wrote:

> This is my question,
> I already have the whole model for a Merge publication; I have tables
> intended to perform resolve interactive conflicts. This configuration is
> done in the publisher in sql servr 2005 and in the clients working with s
ql
> Express. To perform data synchronizations I use Windows synchronization.
> However, when synchronizing and one of the clients reaches conflict, the
> following error prompt appears:
> The merge process failed to get correct information about the Interactive
> Resolver component from the registry. Verify that the registry exists and
> that the path is correct.
> Can anybody please help me' Any help wil be welcome
>

No comments:

Post a Comment