Friday, March 30, 2012

Problem With Login Null

Hi,
I have a problem. My web server is a Windows 2k Server and my database
server a Windows 2003. I use windows authentication to login at SQL Server,
but when I access from a client machine that uses Win 2k Professional I
always receive this message: "[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL
Server]Login failed for user '(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted
SQL Server connection.".
When I access from a client machine that uses Windows XP everything its
ok.
This problem only occurs at the web site. When I try to access the Query
Analyzer or the Enterprise Manager I still have the connection.
Can anyone help me?!
Thanks,
Riane Santos
riane@.cpunet.com.br
I've seen this error when a local security policy was in place preventing
access from the network. But, I don't see how that could be your problem
since it works from some machines.
"Riane de Oliveira Torres Santos" <riane@.cpunet.com.br> wrote in message
news:eI4Ehr1jEHA.2788@.tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Hi,
> I have a problem. My web server is a Windows 2k Server and my database
> server a Windows 2003. I use windows authentication to login at SQL
Server,
> but when I access from a client machine that uses Win 2k Professional I
> always receive this message: "[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL
> Server]Login failed for user '(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a
trusted
> SQL Server connection.".
> When I access from a client machine that uses Windows XP everything its
> ok.
> This problem only occurs at the web site. When I try to access the Query
> Analyzer or the Enterprise Manager I still have the connection.
> Can anyone help me?!
> Thanks,
> Riane Santos
> riane@.cpunet.com.br
>
sql

No comments:

Post a Comment