Saturday, February 25, 2012

problem with DateTime picker

Hello.
I've just created a new report and I added a prameter of type "DateTime".
I didn't even used it in the query.
Whan I preview the report I have the small calendar Icon.
after I pick a time from the picker And press "View Report"
I get the error:
"the value provided for the report parameter P1 is not valid for its type"

I'm using RS 2005.

Any body know whats the problem?

Thanks in advance,
Roy.

Does this happen for any DateTime you pick, or only certain ones?

Can you type in a Date, say, "1/1/2005" and successfully render the report?

Does the same thing happen when you publish the report and view it in Report Manager?

|||Hi Mike.

I think I know whats the problem.
Whan I run it an my local Pc its take the date in a diffrent format.
Whan I choose 1 in february I get in the box 2/1/2007.
instead of 1/2/2007 like it should be since I'm with hebrew settings.
So the problem is that if I choose 13 in february I get it as 2/13/2007 whice give the error since there is no 13 month!
Any way, when I deploy it to the server It was Ok from some reason.

So Its look like a little bug of yours.

Thank for the replay,
Roy.

No comments:

Post a Comment